-FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING!
VOLCANO HYBRID VAPORIZER
The Volcano Hybrid desktop vaporizer is the latest innovation from Storz & Bickel.
Taking the place of the Volcano Digit and a big improvement on the Volcano Classic, the Hybrid features a heat-up time that is 10 times faster with improved airflow and a newly designed app for total control over your sessions.
The new and improved Storz & Bickel Volcano vaporizer is a prime example of superb German engineering:
- Integrated Touch Buttons
- Whip & Balloon-Style Inhalation
- 40-Second Heat-Up Time
- Rotatable Tube System
- 40° C–230° C (104 °F–446 °F) Temperature Range
- Android App Compatibility
- 100-Watt Heater
- Double Helix Heat Exchanger
- 30-Second Auto Shut-Off
- Convection Heating
HYBRID INHALATION SYSTEM
Volcano vaporizers have always been known for their elite flavor production, and the new whip-style system manages to improve the flavor experience.
By drawing directly from the heating chamber, vapor is delivered at a faster rate. Those who prefer whip-style vapor can expect resistance-free, silent draws directly from the Volcano Hybrid’s heating chamber.
The newly added hybrid inhalation system brings together the balloon and classic whip-style inhalation associated with Storz & Bickel. For those who want to enjoy the balloon delivery method, simply fill the balloon with the built-in air pump.
Whichever you choose, with the Easy Valve system and storage balloon option, this model allows for users to inhale at their own pace within a 10-minute time limit.
ICONIC STORZ & BICKEL VOLCANO CONVECTION HEATING
Instead of heating your material directly on the hot surface of the chamber, the Volcano Hybrid uses the elite convection heating system of Storz & Bickel. Users will appreciate the smooth vapor of the Volcano Hybrid as it is free of unwanted tastes or odors.
This is achieved when air is propelled through the vapor path by a 100-watt heater that extracts the essential flavors of your dry herb without combustion. Convection heating is much smoother than conduction, and the risk of combustion is essentially zero.
PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL
The Volcano Hybrid utilizes simple “+” and “-” buttons to help you dictate your ideal temperature. A bright LED screen lets you know the exact temperature you’ve picked, as well as the temperature the vaporizer is at as it heats up.
Storz & Bickel engineered the Volcano Hybrid with a temperature range between 104 °F (40° C) and 446 °F (230° C)—delivering a full flavor spectrum. The Hybrid’s app compatibility allows you to easily manage your vaporizer from your phone.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Check out the handy tools and accessories you get with your Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid Hot Air Generator:
- 1 pc. Power Cord
- 1 pc. Easy Valve Balloon with Adapter
- 3 pcs. Easy Valve Balloon with Mouthpiece
- 1 pc. Tube Kit
- 1 pc. Filling Chamber
- 1 pc. Cap Ring
- 1 pc. Air Filter Set
- 1 pc. Normal Screen Set
- 1 pc. Drip Pad
- 1 pc. Cleaning Brush
- 1 pc. Herb Mill
- 1 pc. Instructions for Use
IS THE VOLCANO HYBRID BETTER THAN THE VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPORIZER?
There are quite a few differences between the two models:
- The Volcano Classic is an analog model while the Hybrid is a digital model.
- Because the Hybrid favors digital functionality, you can control the vaporizer with your phone.
- Adjust the shut-off time
- Program multiple temperatures
- Increase of decrease the screen brightness
- Modify phone alerts
- The Volcano Classic has four bags for herbs and produces a taste and flavor preferred by light vape users. The Volcano Hybrid has two bags, allowing for milkier and intense vaping sessions that are more ideal for heavier users.
- The Volcano Hybrid one ups the Classic with its whip accessory that screws onto the vaporizer, allowing for dual delivery.
- While each Volcano vaporizer has a maximum temperature setting of 446° F (230° C), the Hybrid offers precision control and has a minimum temperature setting of 104° F (40° C) in contrast to the Classic’s 266° F (130° C). There are more choices with the Hybrid.
- The Storz & Bickel Volcano Classic has a heat-up time of about six minutes, which is considered long by some people. The Hybrid heats up within 40 seconds to two minutes, which is usually ample time to put your dry herb in the filling chamber.
- The Volcano Classic doesn’t have a shut-off timer, but the Hybrid does. It’s also adjustable if you want the timer to go off after 30 seconds.
Is the Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid the one for you? Add it to the cart!
FIND MORE PRODUCTS FROM STORZ & BICKEL AT BC VAPOR
If the Hybrid isn’t for you, check out the Volcano Classic, the Easy Valve starter set, and related products from Storz & Bickel!